CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Thanks you Guys.....

Thanks to all my friends that are being supportive of me working out, It really helps I think I am really getting into it for the first time.. Like I can't wait to get back in there but I have to pace myself but I am going now with a friend she teaches there so you know she doesn't need to work out and that's okay I like someone to go with it really helps and I don't eat fast food really anymore it's funny I get for the boys and Jon but not me... Nope and I have cut back on my Cokes which is huge if you know me, I really only get them when we go out to eat for dinner but not in the house.. I really want to lose this weight so what ever I need to do that I can do I will... So thanks again I love ya guys and it just shows how friends are always there even for something this small ........... and once I start to show that I am losing I will put a before and after photo!
Stacy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, NO COKES? My friend lost 50 lbs over 1 year just cutting out sodas. She would drink them all the time, hers was coke too. I bet that helps a lot. Good luck

Sara said...

I can't wait for the photos! Fast food isn't as good when you're working out, huh! I still like it once in awhile though. I guess I need to exercise too! Love ya, keep it up!

Summer said...

I am trying, too. Now that baby number 4 is almost done nursing that means I can start to diet. I am thinking Weight Watchers. Any experience with that? I try to excercise everyday, it is hard to fit it in with all the kids running around. And I don't think it will get easier once school starts. We all need a little help sometimes!