CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Here's jadon





Well my poor baby has been sick and yesterday just happened to be his Doc Appt. which was great timing, he just has a cold of some sort but he had to get 4 shots. Which he is still feeling I have been rubbing them out but boy he screams but I know I have to or they ill get hard and hurt worse. Well last night The Doc gave me some meds for him cause he has a really bad cough and here is the out come of that_see pics it was so funny Jon couldn't feel his arm for like 10 mins I had to grab my camera can't miss these shots. And there are some other ones where I had just given him a bath and put his hair up for fun and put him in lock down if you don't know what that means I put him in his room with a gate so I can get some stuff done with out him messing everything up behind me........ Gotta love him Enjoy

2 comments:

Sara said...

he's a cutie--i posted a comment on your last post (didn't see the post until today) sorry so late . .. love you guys! sara

LD said...

Jadon is sooo cute! Poor guy, shots are never fun.