CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Off to 6th and 1st grade




So they are off and as much as I talked about being ready i was kinda sad but don't worry that will wear off real quick...lol I love my boys but these last couple of weeks they have been so mean to each other.. they were really ready and once they got there they saw all there friends I took Lorenzo Jon took Jonathan and Lorenzo even gave me a little kiss(very quick) I must add like man oh man I can't believe she's asking me for one. Jonathan on the other hand will still kiss me any where lol. 2 down one to go~ one in 6Th grade one in 1st and one at home. Not to bad here are some pics of this morning

1 comment:

LD said...

Handsome, Handsome, Handsome. It brings back such good memories of first-day school jitters. How exciting!