CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

School Starts



Okay so as many of you know I have been waiting for this day to come not because I want my boys to be away from me but it has just been a really long summer and I feel like we all need a break from each other, plus this will give me more time to potty train Jadon alone.... So tonight I cut the boys hair, nails and got there clothes already and they cant wait I even put a alarm clock in there room for the first time we will see how this works! We said our thankfuls and blessing like we always do and they are so happy to meet new friends and Daddy already gave them both a blessing so I feel really good about this year! Here are the boys right before they went to bed!
I will have alot more to say after they come home and tell me how there day went and of course I will take pics of them in the morning...I can't get over I have one in 6th grade and the other in 1st I'm getting old lol
Stacy

No comments: