CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Still working out...

okay so I'm still working out and I am really liking it, it makes me feel alot better and sleep good, but today I decided to do laps in the lap pool and that kicked my Butt.... My arms feel like noodles but if it makes me toned then I'm all for it not only do I want to lose weight but I really want to be toned not just skinny....Be in good health is my main goal, so tonight me and a friend are going to take some much needed time alone were going to the movies. Jon had to work nights from last Sunday till this Thurs morning so we have all been a little off on sleep. The boys start School on Monday we went and met Jonathan's teacher for 1st grade she was nice and he had alot of his friends from last year in there and of course his two best friends which he loved... So I was happy about that. Lorenzo I didn't know when his was but I guess it was the day before Jonathan's nice of me to stay on top of things but no one told me!! We went yesterday and got Lorenzo all set up for band this year so that's over with and now we just need to figure out what we want to do as far as sports. with 3 boys I have to keep them busy or they drive me up a wall...well that is about it I will be in Albuq at the end of the month my best friends daughter turn's sweet 16 so I will be there and I will be back on Sept 5Th to meet my man...I know No one would have thought that I was in love with Ice Cube but it is so true... The things we don't tell our friends lol off I go.

No comments: