CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

ICE CUBE




okay for people that don't know this about me I am in Love with a rapper named Ice Cube but he does movies now.... I have had a crush on him since I was little anyway he will be in Albuq,NM on Sept 5Th at a Hastings store...... Do you know what this means I get to Meet him I can't wait and Jon said he was going to ask if I can meet him before hand (through the Music team at Hastings) I am so Happy I could bust. His tickets were like 99 dollars so I wasn't going to be able to go but now that he is making a stop at Hastings before hand I CAN!!!!!! yeah for me thanks for all my long time friends I got the info that my Man was coming so thanks to all of them....you cant see me but I am acting like a little school girl lol

3 comments:

Angela S said...

seriously....thats hilarious!

Welcome to Newman's World said...

I know but I think he is so hott......

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Hahaha, oh Stacy you crack me up!