CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sooooooo???

Not much is going on here just getting the boys ready for School... Yes Texas is behind 2 weeks, I guess there was no vote's asked from parents...lol The boys don't want to go but I'm sure once they get back into it they will love it. Lorenzo starts Band this year so that's good Jonathan will be in 1st with all his friends so that should make him happy. And as far as me and Jadon we are going to have fun just the two of us.. I will miss the boys but it's alot easier with one home then 3 and the two older one's will not stop fighting I think everyone is ready for a change! Alone time the older one's call it! So everyone knows I am trying to lose weight and I have in the last two weeks lost 3-4 lbs which is good but I want it to just slide right off I have been eating right and working out, Jon on the other hand eats what he wants but is working out with me and he has lost 18 lbs what the heck is going on???????? I know men lose it faster but i am working my behind off and I lose 3-4 I could just slap him.. But I am happy for him cause we both need to lose weight and eat better for us and our children, So way to go Hubby but I wish it was the other way around hahahhahaha 10 lbs is by far the hardest to lose I am learning we will see..But I am not going to give up I have to do this for myself to feel better I know people say you look just fine your not big , and I thank them but I am and I need to do this for me I am unhappy with how I look so far I have stuck to it and I hope this is a start of a new life for me, we will see.

No comments: