CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Fave new thing.....





Check it out these are so cool one of the Sister's in my ward started doing these and I had to have one they got the idea from someone in Utah!what it is, is one bag black or brown and you buy shells that attach to the bag. So you detach, remove and attach so cute.....and the shells are sooooooooo CUTE! Go to this web site to see for your self! www.MicheBag.com and my friend that sales these said she would give me a code so let me know if you want one...And look how much room there is, I cant say enough about these.Just go look for your self and anyone here in town I will have a party at my house for these so be on the look out....here is the code if you order online-270100

3 comments:

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Are these the ones that Pam was telling us about that she sells? Did you go get it at the mall? Very cute!

Welcome to Newman's World said...

yeah are they not so cute....and thanks for taking ours boys to church on Sunday that is soooo nice of you.....but I need to talk o you about jadon so call me when you can..

Dave and Courtney said...

It looks so cute! I will check it out online! Thanks for the info...I am a total bag addict!!