CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Gallbladder Out....

Hello everyone well as many of you know I had to get my Gallbladder out this last Weds. I was very scared and unhappy about doing it, I always have a fear of the unknown and this is something I am working very hard on. I have to say when I was getting all the testing done before hand I wanted to stop and go home and just be done with it but I did it and I was so happy with myself for doing that and then the day I went in to have it taken out the same thing I wanted to run and hide but I did it so little by little I am trying. I hate that I feel this way all the time I wish I didn't have a fear and could be normal like everyone else but it doesn't seem to be that easy.

These panic attacks all started when we had our first miscarriage they always say when something like that happens it sets something off, And boy did it but I wonder why after all these years does it still happen?? I do the breathing i do the talking through it and it works when it wants to..

I hate it I feel so alone when it happens I think why can't you just be normal but I guess this is just me and I have to understand that. But now that everything is done I hope to start to feel better and I hope to get in better health.

I do feel alot better so far and I thought things would be worse then they are, and I am so thankful for all of our family and friends and all the support they have showed us... love each and everyone one of you

Stacy

No comments: