CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

So my baby is going back to work...

So here we are Sunday mid afternoon and all I can think about is this is my last day with Jon being home.. I hate that he has to go back to work I knew this day would come but I don't like it, for the most part I really like him being here with me and helping me with the boys. I just wish that the whole time he was off I wasn't in bed!!!

But I am sure he can't wait he loves to go to work and get away from us I'm sure~ the only down fall with him being here is I get nothing done in the house so I'm sure when Monday comes I will be back on track. I feel so much better and can't wait to just have this be a memory although last night my hips really started to hurt I never stopped to think how this would affect my Lupus and I sure found out but oh well there's nothing I can do but to deal with it for now....

Well here's to missing my husband come Monday and I know this next week I will be hearing how he needs to stay late to catch up on things........ But I love him all the same
Stacy

No comments: