CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day.

Happy happy Valentine's day to all of you, Jon just got back into town last night around 10:30pm and Man oh Man I missed him so very much. I don't know How I did it for two years with him being gone all the time it kills me now. As much as he might bug me I love having him home and lets not talk about the fact that I can SLEEP when he's here.lol Anyway today he went right back to work and I had to get some stuff done at the hospital and the boys have there parties today at school I think I might go to jonathan's at 2:30. Jonathan was so happy because he picked out a choc. rose for his teacher, lorenzo I made him get candy for all his teacher's if it was up to him he would have been fine not getting them anything..

And I think me and Jadon are going to go out and get everyone there Valentine's I would have done it earlier but I have had this Cold that has not gone away and it makes me just want to stay home. But today I am feeling better and plus I can't forget about all my guys!!!! Well enough of that i hope everyone has a great day with there loved ones.

Stacy

No comments: