CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Gallbladder..Need it or Not???

Okay so as many of you know I am getting my Gallbladder out this Weds morning. At first I was really upset because I am ready to just be healthy and in good shape, but I can't seem to get there. I hope that when I get this done I will feel alot better right now I am just ready for them to take it out..... So with this i am forced to be on a diet that I don't want to be on which is a good thing and a bad~ I have lost like 4 lbs in the last week. Needless to say I want a big FAT Fatty meal or even some good Choc. Any how thats what this week looks like don't you want to trade places with me lol. So here's a question for you if we don't need the Gallbladder then why on earth does it make you so sick and hurt so bad if you don't need it????

I guess that's a question I will not get a answer too....

~Stacy~

No comments: