CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008


So here we are Tuesday afternoon and I have so much to get done today and can I just say I don't want to do anything...we have some good friends coming over early in the morning to take care of the boys and take them to school what alot to ask of someone I know and I feel really bad. not only are they doing all this they have to be at our house at about 5:50 AM I know thats soooo early and I wouldn't have asked them but jon is not allowed to leave the Hospital the whole time I'm in there which is messed up in away but I do understand why. So today I need to get my house clean, clothes washed, lunches made,dinner ready, go to the bank.. I could keep going but I wont I just want everything done so when i get home I'm not stressed out Jon said to me last night why do you feel you have to get this all done when I am going to be home??? Here's my answer~ I want to do it MY way so that I'm not stressed because your not doing it the way I want it.. Does that sound Rude yes I know but look Im not going to feel good and I dont want to be telling him what needs to be done all the time and getting mad at him for not doing it right. I have things just the way I want them and because of this he really never does them so I rather just do it for him now and that way all he needs to worry about are our boys. He's ganna have enough to do and I don't want him to worry about the house.



Needless to say I'm not the best person to take care of and he has been doing this for weeks now, I really feel bad for him he works full time and then has to come take care of all of us. He is a great man and I love him so much for all that he does...


Anyhow I hope this all goes well and I can start to feel better~ Please keep Jon in your prayers he'll need them.. =) let me just say I love this pic......

Stacy

No comments: