CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OCD

Okay here it is my friends and family always tell me I have OCD when it comes to cleaning I think they might be right... I don't mean to but I really do love to clean when I'm upset that's the only thing that will calm me down, I know I'm weird but this morning I wanted to clean the kitchen and then I couldn't stop even though I cleaned house yesterday In a way I think it might be bad but for the most part I just like for my home and my kids, car and things to be clean..

look here's where it all started (and let me just say it's all the women in my family but my sister are the same way)

When I was young my grandma would tell us stories on how people would think that because they were Mexican then they were Dirty Mexicans and how much she hated that people would think that without knowing the Real truth which is far from the that....

Well when she would say this I would get really mad and I would think I never want someone to ever think that of me. And not only that but I can't stand to look at something dirty it drives me crazy and I know people say well if it gets done then fine if not then fine, Not for me it will get done I feel like just because I have Kids does not give me the reason to be lazy and not only that but I feel when people see your home, kids and car then they really see the person that you are...

Wrong or right that's how I feel now with that being said I feel different with my friends I don't care if there home is spotless I just love the person they are, And I know my friends feel like they have to clean up before I come over and I just think that's so funny cause I could care less. The one thing that I do care about and this will never change is if my kids are playing over at some one's house THEY will clean up after themselves no ifs ands your buts...

There's noway I want my Boy's wife's coming to me later saying they had to teach them how to do things... Oh No my boys will know how to do it all and be great at it.

So for all my Friends out there Just because I like My things to be that way does not mean I look at your things, To be honest I wish sometimes I could let go and not care so much so I Evey you.
So here I am telling you all yes I might be OCD but love me just the same..lol
Stacy

1 comment:

Christine Bushman said...

Hey Newmans,
Whats going on??