CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

I never thought




Okay so here it is little Jonathan is having Cowboy Week at school and today they were all going to dress up as Cowboys.. So he came home yesterday and said mom we need to go get Cowboy Clothes and I was thinking No Way I'm not doing that but I looked at my Little Boy with his Big Blue eyes and he was so happy I said okay, But where do I go I have never shopped for that stuff so I called Jon and he had to ask another guy so anyway I went and we got him a shirt and a hat.. And I have to say he looks so good so here are some pics, and to tell you the truth I think I got some major points for doing that.. Way to Go ME lol ~enjoy~


oh (btw) I'm loven the shirt maybe I will get one but I could never do the pants.....

No comments: