CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Meet Jacob Allen Newman




So I started this blog layout to keep everyone updated with photo's and updates on My family. And maybe some random thoughts that I would like to share. Since all my family members live out of state and most of our friends this is away to stay in touch with us.


So here is my first Blog~ baby Jacob he is Matt and Monica's baby boy. He was born on Jan.14 @ 12:38pm he was 7lbs 14 oz 21 1/2 inches long..


First off let me just say I was waiting for this baby for soooo long, Im sure Matt and Monica were sick of listening to me lol, But I couldn't be happier for thier family and for the Health of Mommy and baby! I feel my brother in law really took to father hood and you can see his love for not only his son but for the family they have...

I am so very happy for Matt and The women and son's that he has and wish them nothing but the best.... love ya guys

Stacy

No comments: