CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Marriage (Wonderful)

Okay so last night me and Jon are sitting there just the two of us watching the Oscar's Which by the way were okay I wanted Juno to win more but oh well.... Anyway I asked Jon if I was starting to look normal again~ Let me explain when I don't feel good or even if I'm just tired I tend not to want to get up and get dressed and do my hair things like that... So this week that he was home I took showers but didn't do my hair so really I was just a mess..... So last night I took a bath and did my hair and looked normal for once (it felt good too) anyway so I asked him and he said Stacy you can wake up and still be beautiful to me I don't care what you look like your perfect!!!!!

Does he get Points or what I told him that's what a wife always wants to hear and he said it, and to be honest I did need to hear that I feel so often that I just don't want to get all made up and I sometimes feel bad for Jon cause he has to see me like that more and more so It was nice to know he still See's me as being sexy as he would say...

It's so funny women or your own friends will tell you~ you look great but men some time's don't notice those little things so it's great when they do.

So Hat's off to my Baby........ Love ya
Stacy

No comments: