CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I can't Wait....




I can not wait to go to Sea World I have never been to San Antonio TX and I am ready, ready....... The boys keep asking us when were going and I'm ready too but we are waiting to go to my Docs appt on Weds. and then we are heading OUT!!!!I can't wait to get some great pics with my new Camera I can't wait to see the boys when we get there we are going to have some fun. Me and Jon said this year was going to be our year to take Family Vacations and not only are we doing this but this coming June we are going to FL and we are driving so that our boys can see Jon's Mission area and then off to Disney World this will be a 2 1/2 week trip... And this will be the only time I am taking 3 boys in a car for that long if It was up to me we wouldn't but Jon really wants to drive through his mission with all of us so I think that is important.. We will see how that plays out that will be a very long blog I'm sure... next time I blog I will be back and have lots of pics.. Here are some from the other day and yes I love to take pics of my Kids~

Stacy

No comments: