CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Doctor....

okay so if you read my older post you would know I am looking for a new family Doctor well today I called one and I asked her if she would use him and would she tell her family and friends and of course she said oh yeah..
But here's the thing wouldn't she look bad if she said No since she works for him??? the thought of the day. But I guess I'm gonna have to take her word for it I would have asked around to some co workers of Jon's but they don't use family Doc's I like them because they get to know all of us and I don't have to go to~ two many different place's..

I don't know I really wish they did the Meet and Greet this would make my life so much easier.
I will keep you updated I don't meet him in till May the 28Th so I have awhile wish me luck
Stacy

No comments: