CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

One more month before my baby turns 2





I can't get over the fact that my baby is going to be two I have so many feelings about this I keep thinking about what I went through to have him and what a fighter he was to stay with us..




it's not only that Jadon will turn two it's such a turning point for both of us I can still remember that day like yesterday.. Jadon was born at 30 weeks and was 2 lbs 12 oz yes very small and I was scared to death I wanted nothing more then for my baby boy to be okay but I was in no shape to do anything it was the hardest thing I have ever been through and I'm lucky that it is over and that my son is fine. But I can't help but to think about it now that his birthday is coming!!! so here are some of my pics of that day...And of course there's one of my favorites that I wanted to put in here..




To my baby Boy Jadon


love mommy

No comments: