CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

The power of Church

So today I was able to go back to church which felt great because I haven't been able to go these last couple of weeks and I just love Fast Sunday I love to hear others speak of there truth and it's funny so often I feel the same way someone else does..

And just knowing that everyone in there is Fasting along with you it's just a great feeling, and that you as a person can fast along with others for reason's beyond you.
I hope that my prayers are answered for a friend of mine and her family I would love nothing more then to have joined in on that fasting. It gives me hope knowing that we can help even if we are not able to be right there.I am so very blessed with health, great family, friends I can keep going but I just want you all to know that I thank each of you for all that you do and I just hope that in turn I can be there for you..
Stacy

1 comment:

Carly said...

Stacey! How are you doing? I'm glad I found your blog, it's fun to see what your family is up too!!

Carly
carlycovington.blogspot.com