CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tagged

What is his name? Jonathan K Newman

long have you been married?8 years (this year 9)

Who eats more? He wins, hands down, unless its chocolate

How long did you date? 9 months

How old is he? 35

Who said I love you first? I did I knew from the moment I saw him... (how cute)

Who is taller? Him

Who sings better? Jon hands down

Who is smarter? Him, definitely.

Whose temper is worse? I have a much shorter fuse- but its pretty obvious when he is really upset about something then Watch out!!!

Who does the laundry? most of the time me but he does too

Who does the dishes? Me- but he does too

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him

Who mows the lawn? He does, but i help every once in awhile

Who cooks dinner? Me but he will cook and grill when i ask him to

Who kissed who first? He did

Who asked who out? He asked me-

Who proposed? He did in front of my family and friends it was very sweet

Who has more friends? He definitely knows more people than me, but i think real friends we have the same

Who is more sensitive? Sensitive? hello Me hands down

Who has more siblings? He does

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hey my friend, it was great to see your post on Ds blog. This is a very fun post. You two are so great. I'm grateful we got to be in the same ward for a bit. We miss you. I miss having such a thoughtful, generous friend just down the road. Hope you all are great!