CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Update on my boys...





Where are they Now???
Oldest to youngest

Lorenzo he is now 11 yrs old (oh my) and he is doing well in school a little stressed this last week with testing and all but I'm sure he will do fine. He has made allot of nice friends and is still in to games, skate boarding and all that boys stuff..And he is still a great big brother and allot of help to me and Jon..






Jonathan, oh my Jonathan he is still doing great in school his teacher loves him and he loves her. He has made great friends his best friend is Dylan and we love him and his family. He is in too drawing on everything and singing cowboy songs...(I don't know where he got that) and he also is a big help, oh and he has his first Black eye him and Lorenzo were playing on the tramp with balls and hit heads... I know nice..







Mr. Jadon oh where to begin the two's have began and I'm getting the worst of it all~ he has started to not take naps but is miserable come 5pm oh that boy and he is getting into everything... I clean he pulls this goes on all day!!!! (do you feel my pain) All in All he is a good baby and he is up to 26 lbs i cant get over that.. And he's great to look at what can i say I think he looks like me lol
More pics to come for Spring Break we are heading to San Antonio Sea World.... Can't wait, River Walk the Alamo should be fun...

No comments: