CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Same thing over and over..

This morning I was thinking do you ever feel like we do the same route everyday over and over? Sometimes I feel like I wake up get the kids up turn on the showers tell them to hurry up go to the kitchen make them something to eat kiss Jon goodbye feed the boys make them lunches tell Jadon to sit down. Tell the boys to hurry up get them jackets and backpacks get in the car and go.

Come home put the baby in his room for a nap ( but that's not happening anymore) so he plays.
Pick up the house which this lasts all day because everything I pick up Jadon gets back out... Think of what I want to make for Dinner which is getting harder I feel like I make the same things over and over it's getting really old!!!!.
pick the boys up yell at them all day for fighting make dinner wait for Jon to get home, eat, clean up get the boys ready for bed have Quiet time and then go to bed......
I do this over and over everyday! And I'm not sure what I need to do to change this the boys need route or they go crazy and so do I but I just feel like I'm everything but being Stacy as mom's we sometimes get lost and I feel like maybe that is happening. We do and worry about everyone else all the time and some how get lost.

I'm not sure if Jon would understand this because I don't know if this happens when you work outside the house. Anyway maybe it's just this weather maybe I need the sunshine that always makes me feel better. I can't wait in till the 19Th when I get to go to the Rheumatology Doc. And find out what my options are with this Lupus I was up all night again last night I just feel like death has warmed over me I hate it........And since I got my gallbladder removed I have lost 3-4 lbs which is good and bad it seems like I can't eat anything anymore I will take the weight lose but it still kinda sucks. Oh well enough of that I hope everyone has a great day~
Stacy

No comments: