CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Best Friend..


Last night me and Jon were laying in bed watching T.V. and it was so cute he reached over and took my hand and I was thinking wow that was sweet.. And he's got this thing where he hugs me and Say's" Man I love this Women"!!! It's funny he is sweet and loving but sometimes it's the moments when you don't see it coming that take your breath away well this was one..


And then I started thinking about how lucky I am to have my best friend with me all the time I don't have to be someone else, or play the part I'm just me and he Love's me for that and I love that I fall asleep with him and wake up and he's right there. there is something special about marriage and I love everything about it look even when you fight which we do it's not like most friendship's where we don't talk for months on end. And I know that even when I look a mess he finds me sexy and I love that....


I am so very blessed to have found this man that takes all of me just the way I am and I thank God for him everyday!! It's just a great feeling to have your lover, best friend, companion all in one . I love that I can look at him and he already knows what I'm thinking or that I know what he likes and doesn't like before I ask, I don't know I just feel like I fall in love with him more each day.. And I think I love him more now then I ever have

Stacy

No comments: