CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spring cleaning....

I know you ask already (spring cleaning) and I would say yes I don't know why I even got started but I did and to tell you the truth now that it's over I feel great about it but very, very tired.. I almost feel like Saturday's go by way to quick It's like I wait all week for this day to spend with the family and Poof it's gone..*

Oh well Sunday's another day which will be nice since I haven't been to Church in awhile
Well the kids are in bed and I'm telling Jon to see what is on PV so we can watch a movie but as you can see I'm online and he's laying there doing NOTHING... ; ) so I don't think that's gonna happen lol.

Today we were going to store and little Jonathan said Dad when I get older then you can I wear your clothes?? I couldn't stop laughing and then he said and if I was a girl I would wear yours too Mom... lol I love it the things my children will say it makes my heart smile.
Well from me to you goodnight and enjoy your Sunday!!!
Stacy

No comments: